Nano IT Security is a company specialized in cybersecurity and infrastructure management. With headquarters in Portugal, and presence also in Canada and Belgium, through a highly qualified technical team, Nano IT Security offers the newest and most secure technology available. We provide fast and secure solutions, delivering the most advanced technology to protect our customers from threats and attacks through full-time monitoring.
- Analyzing and delivering IT security using AlgoSEC / Fire Flow in CISCO, Checkpoint, Juniper, Fortigate, Watchguard, KALI LINUX, BACKTRACK LINUX, BACKBOX, Arch Linux, CentOS Linux Firewall;
- Security Essentials, Critical Security Controls: Planning, Implementation and Auditing, Continuous Monitoring and Security Operations;
- Cyber Security with Remediation Program, Vulnerabilities Scan, Vulnerability Analysis, Bypass Proxy Analysis, Security Delivery, Pen Testing, Firewall Analysis validation, LAN / DMZ / WAN Validation Access, Written Review of Obsolete Rules, Editing and validation of good governance forms for access, Editing processing for new request to open/access the Firewall flow.
With time and experience to our core business we added a variety of other services and today we offer:
We aim to be a European company excelling in the areas of IT / IS Professional Services and Outsourcing.
Nano IT’s mission is to be the favorite partner of our Clients and Business Partners, to provide participants in business processes and their decision-making and influence bodies with practical and guiding information for concrete actions aimed at optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of these processes from the point of view of performance and compliance standards.
Why we are different from others
- Nano IT is made up of a group of professionals and seniors in their areas of action that combine high experience in their sectors of activity, with relevant international certifications in each of the areas of activity.
- The DNA of our team is: Dedication, Requirement, Commitment, Solutions, Know-how, Innovation, Longevity and Loyalty.
- The practice of Nano IT stands out because it is totally exempt and independent of vendors and thus has a position focused entirely on increasing the efficiency, effectiveness and risk management of its customers independently of the different technological flavors.
Our consultants are highly qualified and certified. Among different academical and professional qualifications they have:
- MSc e PostGraduate in Information Security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Information Systems Security Management Professional (CISSP-ISSMP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Project Management Prince2 certified