Start Date – ASAP
Duration – 6 months, extension possible
Location – Brussels
Function Description: As Cyber Defence Advisor you will carry the following responsibilities:
Vulnerability Detection. Support our portfolio of tools and processes to find vulnerabilities. It includes:
A recurrent infrastructure and application scanning, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing;
Vulnerability Qualification. Ensure prompt qualification of vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability Remediation. Coordinate and provide support to IT teams with their vulnerability remediation activities which basically equates to patch management processes.
Vulnerability Control. Provide reporting to all levels of stakeholders on vulnerability remediation status. Maintain relevant solution in central Governance, Risk and Control tooling.
Vulnerability Governance. Ensure requirements are captured in bank policies and standards; Describe and implement clear Roles and responsibilities; Maintain functional architecture framework; Maintain and automate the Process;
Define remediation SLA and ensure its endorsement by all levels.
Education: Bachelor/Master or equivalent by experience
Languages Requirement: French Good speaking and writing, or Dutch Good speaking and writing and English fluent
Experience: 3-5years of experience in Information Security
- Network security expert
- Working knowledge of entire TCP/IP or OSI network protocol stack, including major protocols such as IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, FTP, and SSH.
- Good understanding of IT security technology and processes (secure networking, web infrastructure, WinTEL, UNIX, etc.);
- Security Incident Management; CSIRT
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP;
- Web Application Security Development. (OWASP);
- Working knowledge of popular cryptography algorithms and protocols: AES, RSA, MD5, SHA, Kerberos, SSL/TLS, Diffe Hellman.
Mandatory:Experience in working in cross-functional departments and teams. Practical exposure to process management.
Preferable: Knowledge of Information Security (preferably based on ISO 27001-27005 standards); Experience within the Banking and Finance Industry; Project Management.
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude,strong time management.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Strong intuition and ability to think “outside the box”.
- Attention to detail while seeing the bigger picture.
- Ability to provide on-the-job training and knowledge sharing to other analysts.
- Solid sense of integrity and identification with the mission.
- Ability to process large amounts of information
If you think that your profile fits to these requirements, please send us your CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow and like us: