Function Description: As test manager, you provide leadership on strategy planning, organization, coordination and execution for all test types by managing and governing all test activities from concept through to production support with the application of proven testing processing methods. This service consists in:
- Defining the acceptance test strategy on risk based approach
- Supervising the definition and implementation of the test plan
- Coordinating the test effort (work and resources):
- -Define the sharing of qualification platforms (particularly in the event that the schedule changes)
- -Organize the synchronization of other applications (sub-systems) involved in acceptance tests (versions, availability, etc)
- -Synchronize the test campaigns with the aim of pooling the test scenarios
- Managing the list of defects
- Providing test measurements to track and communicate test progress and defect status
- Ensuring test quality through optimization of test efficiency and effectiveness
- Guaranteeing that the test plans have been correctly implemented
- Being responsible for the different documents linked to the definition, monitoring and control of test and acceptance test activities
- Supervising the test team
Experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience as test manager.
- Knowledge and experience of Test Management, Test Specification, Test Execution and Reporting.
- Test methodologies and standards: ISTQB and TMAP
- Quality Centre.
- Test strategy.
- Experience as project leader for large projects
- Some experience in finance / knowledge of payments and bank environment is an asset
- Some infrastructure (hardware) knowledge
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude,strong time management.
- Good Communication and Influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
If you think that your profile fits to these requirements, please send us your CV by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.